760N Black Nylon Tape – 60-115
▾La Bella Black Nylon Tape Wound bass strings have an incredibly smooth outer wrap of black nylon to create a warm, deep, vintage tone with long sustain. Ideal for frettless bass, these strings also work well on acoustic bass guitars, and are the string of choice for many fretted electric bass players, too.
- Black Nylon Tape wound strings with extra smooth surface
- Warm, deep, vintage tone; long sustain
- Standard Tension
- String Gauges: .060, .070, .094, .115
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length. The 1st (G), 2nd (D), 3rd (A) strings are 38” from ball-end to silk/taper. The 4th (E) string is 36 ¾” from ball-end to silk/taper. Only the silk should be cut or else the string will unravel. Also, available in other other scales:
- Short Scale: 760N-S – 32 1/4″ Ball-End to Silk
- Medium Scale: 760N-M – 34 1/4″ Ball-End to Silk
- Extra-Long Scale: 760N-XL – 38″ Ball-End to Silk
Please refer to our BASS GUIDE for assistance in choosing the correct scale set CLICK HERE.